Vitamins Millennials Need to Deal with First Job Fatigue
If you are a younger millennial working on your first job, there is a high chance that you may not be getting the vitamins that you need. Filipino millennials and Gen Zers often work through long hours and a heavy workload, all with the added pressure of being a working adult for the first time. If you're not careful, you can easily be a victim of burnout.
The Passion Generation
The World Health Organization (WHO) has recently identified workplace burnout as an occupational phenomenon, citing it as a possible work hazard. A popular article has stated that millennials have become “the burnout generation,” recognizing the way the work culture has changed for the younger generations. Thankfully, your generation is now more aware of striking a work-life balance, and also in actively taking steps towards a healthier lifestyle.
Vitamins and Nutrients All Millennials Need
Keep up with the demands of work, and still have energy to live life outside the 9-to-5 workplace hours! Here are a few vitamins and nutrients that millennials like you can take to keep your health in check, and to keep the sagad and drained feelings at bay:
- B Vitamins: Each of these essential vitamins contribute to overall bodily function. As the building blocks of a healthy body, B vitamins help a variety of enzymes to function properly. These include the release of energy from carbohydrates and fat, to transporting oxygen and energy-containing nutrients to the different parts of the body.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C acts as a powerful antioxidant, neutralizing free radicals that can damage cells. These free radicals can be caused by stressful environments, so a healthy dose of Vitamin C can help in keeping you energized and healthy.
- Ginseng: This plant has long been used in ancient medicine, and researchers have been discovering its many nutrients and uses! Ginseng has been found to enhance the properties of Vitamin C within the body, helping increase the body’s defenses against disease. Get all those health points with that powerful vitamin C/ginseng combo!
- Iron: Low iron levels can reduce energy levels and cause anemia. You can check your iron levels if you often feel dizzy or lethargic. Getting the recommended iron dosage into the body helps reduce fatigue, boost hemoglobin, and improve muscle strength!
- Magnesium: Magnesium supplementation has been linked to reduced symptoms of anxiety.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus helps the body make ATP, a molecule that is used to store energy for the body’s many metabolic processes. Phosphorus also works with several B vitamins to help in transferring electrical signals across nerves.
- Potassium: Potassium deficiency can lead to fatigue and weakness. Support cardiovascular health and muscle strength by consuming the recommended dosage of potassium a day!
- Royal Jelly: Though not a vitamin, royal jelly has antioxidant properties that can help promote a healthier central nervous system. Aside from being rich in B vitamins, royal jelly also has HDEA. A unique unsaturated fatty acid of royal jelly, it has also been found to exhibit signs of helping to reduce the symptoms of stress-induced anxiety. Stress can manifest into physical and mental fatigue if left unattended, and royal jelly has components that can help balance those brain chemicals.
- Zinc: Don’t underestimate zinc! This trace element is necessary for a healthy immune system. It also has a crucial role in regulating how neurons communicate with one another, affecting how you learn and form memories.
Together with proper diet and exercise, make sure to get the necessary vitamins you need to get through every day.
Take Multivitamins + Minerals + Ginseng + Royal Jelly (Enervon Activ) every day with essential vitamins and minerals to help improve physical performance. To learn more about Multivitamins + Minerals + Ginseng + Royal Jelly (Enervon Activ), click here: http://enervon.com.ph/enervonactiv/
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
ASC REF CODE U103P083019E