Fatigue 101: Here Are The Signs You Should Look Out For
Physical and mental fatigue can be the reason why a person feels constantly sagad or drained. For many of today’s generation, the constant drive to consistently churn out good work and good results is one of the many reasons for burn out. A lot may dismiss the signs that our bodies are telling us, but leaving the symptoms for later can lead to serious health issues. Know how to define physical and mental fatigue, and learn to identify its possible causes with a little help from this article.
What is Fatigue?
In its simplest definition, it can be described as the feeling of extreme tiredness. Physical fatigue can be seen when a person finds it physically hard to do things that they are used to doing. Mental fatigue, on the other hand, can be defined by a person’s difficulty in concentrating on their usual tasks. These two kinds can often occur together. It can affect anyone, and most adults can experience it at any given point in their lives.
Signs of Fatigue
How would you know if you are experiencing physical and mental fatigue? Here are some of the common signs and symptoms that are associated with it:
- Constant Tiredness: In a constant state of sleepiness? This is one of the more common signs that an individual may be experiencing fatigue.
- Muscle Pain and/or Weakness: This means that you may find yourself easily getting tired after minimal physical activity, like climbing a couple of flights of stairs.
- Headaches and Dizziness: Constant dizzy spells? Being physically and mentally drained may be the cause of the migraines you're experiencing.
- Poor Concentration: Fatigue can have a direct negative impact on a person's short-term memory.
- Slower Reflexes and Responses: Impaired judgment and decision-making capabilities usually comes with constant tiredness.
- Shortness of Breath: Shortness of breath along with physical fatigue can also be symptoms for other health conditions.
- Weaker Immune Systems: A constant state of being sagad and drained can weaken the body's natural defense against illness.
Listening to the signs that the body is telling a person helps in taking action towards better health. Like many other health conditions, physical and mental fatigues are best addressed as soon as possible.
Multivitamins + Minerals + Ginseng + Royal Jelly (Enervon Activ) is a nutritional supplement with essential vitamins and minerals, specially formulated to help boost energy, strengthen immunity and improve physical performance. Learn more about Multivitamins + Minerals + Ginseng + Royal Jelly (Enervon Activ), click here: http://enervon.com.ph/enervonactiv/
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
ASC REF CODE U043P071719E